Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Blues (Contd.)

Hi Guys,

I had to rush for a high priority issue..apologies !!

mmm...I was sharing something about my trip to hometown...right ? umm..I think so :-)

Since I was stuck in office work for 7 hours,I could not accompany my dear U-VA friend (He owns a MATIZ too..huh !)...lucky me (:-P)...hehehe...jst kidding...

Finally,I planned to work from home(town) on Monday..Its always a nice experience working from home,atleast from my hometown..you got to show off a lot - lappy,conf calls,VPN Tokens..enough to impress the people coming to my home.

Other advantage being I get mom-cooked-served food...yummie ! Let me tell you one thing,am a big time fooodie.So,second one in my favour too :-)

Now comes the sad part,return trip to Delhi...difficult to accept,hard to implement...bu hu hu :-(

Started early morning 2 AM as I have to login back @ 7:30 AM....boring trip,boring co-travellers,Idiotic Bus-conductor(as usual) and no Girls..overall,two thumbs down :-(

back to No-id(e)a on tuesday morning,missing home badly,thats why I call it "Tuesday Blues"

Its 8 PM and am really tired now...man,I was travelling the whole night...am closing my shop for the day and gonna collapse as soon as I reach my DEN...good night to all of you...Appreciated for tolerating me :-)

Signing Off !!!!!


Gourav



No comments:

Post a Comment