Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tuesday Blues :-(

Though am in half conscious state right now,still updating my blog as people kept on bugging me to do so :-)
You might be surprised to see the subject,don't be :-)

Its really difficult to spare a weekend in Noida in Summers without A.C,without a Girlfriend (Local one) and without frenzzz(of course !).So, preferred to Spent my weekend in my hometown as its jst 6 hours journey by road (just 6 hours..gurrrr!!!)

I planned to drive down back to Noida with one of my buddies(will introduce him later) in his CHEVEROLET _U-VA (wow !) , but but but...Thanks a million to my project,which could not let me enjoy the ride :-( .
There was some task assigned to me to be implemented on Sunday (My Gr8 IT job),supposed to completed in 1 hour,but it actually took my odd 7 hours..why ? IT complexities..uff !

Guys,I got a high priority issue,so no more in half conscious state..Will update this post later..enjoy !

Gourav


No comments:

Post a Comment